HP A-Series Networking Technologies will provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to configure HP A-Series products in the contemporary enterprise network. The course provides hands-on experience with A-Series switches and introduces the A-Series routers and switches.
- Describe the A-Series networking products and technologies
- Configure basic setup parameters
- Update software for A-Series switches and routers
- Save and backup configuration files for A-Series switches and routers
- Configure and verify VLANs
- Configure ports for trunk, access, or hybrid mode to support various VLAN configurations
- Configure device-access security features such as passwords, privilege levels, and SSH
- Configure and verify link aggregation
- Configure Spanning Tree
- Describe Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF)
- Configure IP static routes
- Configure RIP routing
Pubblico di destinazione
Professionals who deploy SMB and enterprise-edge solutions based on HP technologies, including HP Reseller Systems Engineers, Customer IT Staff, HP System Engineers, HP Services Field & Call Center Support Engineers.
- Getting Started with HP Switching and Routing v. 10.41 (WBT)
- Getting Started with HP Wireless Networks v. 10.41 (WBT)
- HP E-Series Networking Technologies v. 10.41 (ILT).
- Learners new to the networking industry should review the ProCurve Networking Primer (WBT).