This two day seminar will cover the differences between the new HP Storage P9500 Disk Array and previous generation HP Storage XP arrays. Students will learn the hardware architecture and new user interface for the P9500.
- Understand the hardware architecture of the HP StorageWorks P9500 disk array.
- Understand the use of Thin Provisioning and the new P9000 Smart Tiers Software.
- Learn the changes to RAID Manager Software used for data replication.
- Use the new Remote Web Console 2 user interface to manage and view P9500 configuration information.
- Use the new integrated P9000 Command Line Interface for storage provisioning tasks.
- Become familiar with the new versions of Performance Advisor and Command View Advanced Edition required to manage a P9500 array.
Pubblico di destinazione
This course is desinged for storage administrators, with prior HP StorageWorks XP experience, who will be implementing P9500 solutions.
Participants will be expected to have the following experience:-
- An understanding of the architecture of the StorageWorks XP disk array.