This two-day course provides a comprehensive understanding of everyday administration within a HP B series san solution covering technologies and concepts. Students will gain the experience needed to tackle the challenges of working in enterprise class SAN environments.
- This practical two-day course provides exposure to HP B series SAN solutions and supporting technologies, such as Fibre Channel and IP storage.
- Each lab provides experience with component configuration, SAN management and other SAN relatated activities in a B series environment.
- Participants learn about protocal, standards, management practices and tools.
Pubblico di destinazione
This course is designed for technical professionals seeking an learning path that includes both conceptual knowledge of Fibre Channel SAN technologies and experience in HP B series SAN environments.
- Basic technical understanding of networking and storage, concepts and terminology.
- Experience managing Windows or UNIX systems.
- Recommended free web-based training at http://education.itrc.hp.com: SAN Fundamentals. U5527aae
- HPE Accelerated SAN Essentials (UC434)