The aim of the course is to gain knowledge on the OpenFlowÂ standard, which represents the most important communicationÂ protocol between the SDN network elements. The course analyzesÂ the protocol structure, the management of the controllerÂ and the dialogue between the devices.
- Centralized and Distributed Control Plane & Data Plane
- IP e MPLS, Load Balancing, High Availability
- OpenFlow Protocol
- OpenFlow Controller
- SDN Controllers
- Network Service Functions, Network Orchestration Functions, Service Management Functions
- Application Programming Interfaces
- RESTful API
- SDN Implementations
Pubblico di destinazione
- Technical personnel of data centers involvedÂ in the migration of IT systems toÂ the SDN based cloud architectures.
- Networking infrastructure and deviceÂ basic understanding.