When you complete this course, youâ€™ll be able to:
- Determine and implement appropriate data access and visibility settings.
- Manage configuration changes in a sandbox environment and move data between environments using change sets.
- Extend the functionality of your implementation with custom objects, custom apps, and the AppExchange.
- Improve data quality so that the ongoing task of data maintenance is not so overwhelming.
- Extend your analytics to provide up-to-date views of your business.
- Implement complex business processes using workflow rules, approval processes, and Visual Workflow.
Troubleshoot Record Access and Field Visibility
- Troubleshooting Record Access
- Understanding the Impact of Territory Management on the Sharing Model
- Managing Field Visibility
- Managing Changes in a Sandbox
- Deploying Changes Using Change Sets
Extend Salesforce with Custom Objects and Apps
- Building Custom Objects, Tabs, and Apps
- Creating Relationships Between Objects
- Using Apps from the AppExchange
- Creating Custom Report Types
- Building Exception Reports with Cross Filters
- Categorizing Report Data with Bucketing
- Extending Summaries in Reports and Dashboards
- Displaying Multiple Views of Data Using Joined Reports
- Analyzing Data Over Time with Analytic Snapshots
Improve Data Quality
- Assessing, Cleansing, and Maintaining Data Quality
- Merging Duplicate Records
- Cleaning and Enriching Data with Data.com
Automate Complex Business Processes
- Creating Formulas and Workflow Rules to Enforce Business Processes
- Troubleshooting Business Process Execution Issues
- Understanding When Business Process Automation Must Be Extended Using Programmatic Means
Streamline Requests with Approval Processes
- Managing Approval Processes
- Troubleshooting Approval Processes
Increase Productivity with Visual Workflow
- Understanding Use Cases for Visual Workflow
- Building and Deploying a Flow
Pubblico di destinazione
This hands-on course is designed for experienced administrators who have used Salesforce for 6 months and/or have completed the Administration Essentials for New Admins course.
Administration Essentials for New Admins (ADM201)