The tools available in AdobeÂ® FlashÂ® CC can be used to create and manipulate a variety of graphics and animations ranging from simple designs to complex animated sequences. In this course, you will learn to navigate the Flash CC interface and gain knowledge in using the tools and features necessary for drawing graphics and creating a website that contains an animated introduction.
You can also use this course to help prepare for the Rich Media Communication with Adobe Flash exam.
In this course, you will be introduced to the Adobe Flash CC application and interface and develop an animated website.
- Get started with Flash CC.
- Plan a Flash project.
- Create illustrations in Flash.
- Organize a Flash project.
- Import assets into Flash.
- Create animation.
- Add basic ActionScript to a Flash project.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Flash CC
- Topic A: Identify Components of the Flash CC Interface
- Topic B: Identify Elements of a Flash Project
- Topic C: Customize the Flash CC Interface
Lesson 2: Planning a Flash Project
- Topic A: Establish Project Requirements and Documentation
- Topic B: Implement Best Practices in Rich Media Design
Lesson 3: Creating Illustrations in Flash
- Topic A: Start a New Project
- Topic B: Draw Basic Shapes
- Topic C: Draw Advanced Shapes
- Topic D: Add Static Text
Lesson 4: Organizing the Project
- Topic A: Organize the Library
- Topic B: Create Visual Depth Using Layers
- Topic C: Use Symbols to Organize for Reuse
Lesson 5: Importing Assets into Flash
- Topic A: Import Copyrighted Material
- Topic B: Import Bitmap and Vector Images
- Topic C: Optimize Bitmap Images for Flash
Lesson 6: Creating Animation
- Topic A: Create Frame-by-Frame Animation
- Topic B: Create Tweens and Embedded Animation
- Topic C: Create Motion Tween Animations
- Topic D: Animate a Mask
- Topic E: Create a Button Rollover
- Topic F: Work with Motion Paths
Lesson 7: Adding Basic ActionScript
- Topic A: Apply ActionScript to Control Animation
- Topic B: Add Button Actions
Appendix A: Adobe Flash CC Tools
Appendix B: Interactive Media Using Adobe Flash Professional CC Certification Exam Objectives
Pubblico di destinazione
- The target student for this course is a designer or developer who is new to Flash. The student may be a graphic designer, website developer, multimedia designer, or game designer. This course, combined with the Logical Operations AdobeÂ® FlashÂ® CC: Part 2 course, covers the Adobe Rich Media Communication using Adobe Flash CC objectives, and is intended to help prepare students to take the Adobe Certified Associate exam.
- To ensure your success in this course, you should be familiar with the WindowsÂ® environment, have a strong sense of the web and its terminologies, have a basic frame of reference for graphic and design applications, and have a desire to know the basic terminologies and components of ActionScriptÂ® and its role as a Flash programming language. You can obtain this level of skill and knowledge by taking the following Logical Operations course: Introduction to Personal Computers Using WindowsÂ® 8.