Learn how to manage security and identity within the context of Azure. Also, youâ€™ll be introduced to multiple SaaS services available in Azure that for integration into existing Azure solutions.
This course will help you prepare for the AZ-301 exam. A 4-day training package is also available. See the details here:
PACKAGE AVAILABLE: AZ-301 : Microsoft Azure Architect Design
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Integrate their existing solutions with external identity providers using Azure AD B2B or B2C.
- Design a hybrid identity solution.
- Determine when to use advanced features of Azure AD such as Managed Service Identity, MFA and Privileged Identity Management.
- Secure application secrets using Key Vault.
- Secure application data using SQL Database and Azure Storage features.
- Detail the various APIs available in Cognitive Services.
- Identify when to use the Face API, Speech API or Language Understanding (LUIS) service.
- Describe the relationship to Bot Framework and Azure Bot Services.