This course provides the skills necessary to install, configure, and integrate components in a Citrix XenMobile 10 Enterprise solution. Students with limited or no XenMobile experience will gain an understanding of the components of a XenMobile Enterprise solution and their functions. Students will deploy and configure the XenMobile Enterprise components, apply principles to enroll mobile devices, install mobile apps, and use policies to manage device and application usage in a lab environment. In addition, topics such as how to integrate additional Citrix products and applications as part of the solution and how to troubleshoot some of the most common implementation issues will be discussed.
Students are expected to leverage their own mobile device (personal or corporate-owned, not already enrolled in another Mobile Device Management solution) to use during hands-on lab exercises.
- Designate the recommended XenMobile Enterprise end-to-end architecture and identify each component in the solution for the specific use case
- Describe the new Architectural changes in XenMobile 10
- Articulate the available XenMobile Editions and benefits
- Understand XenMobile authentication options including PKI â€œcertificate based authentication”
- Understand the new improved multi-platform deployment features including new policies added in XenMobile 10
- Install applications: MDX, Web & SaaS, Web Link, Public App Store Enterprise Apps
- Integrate with NetScaler Gateway, using the NetScaler Wizard for XenMobile enhancements, Load Balancing, SSL Tunneling microVPN (mVPN), SSL Bridge
- Understand the device enrollment process
- Articulate the benefits of ShareFile in a XenMobile Enterprise solution
- Apply the recommended processes and best practices involved in successful XenMobile Enterprise solution implementation, taking into account server placement and communication flows
- Configuring the XenMobile 10 Server (XMS)
- Using the XenMobile Server Getting Started wizard
- Configuring policies on the XMS
- Adding categories and applications to the XMS
- Assigning applications to delivery group(s)
- Integrating NetScaler Gateway 10.5 with XenMobile 10
- Enrolling devices – iOS, Android, and/or Windows
- Integrating the XMS with XenDesktop
- Configuring StorageZone Controller Servers and ShareFile Enterprise
- Configuring NetScaler to load balance ShareFile
- Configuring NetScaler Gateway to enable SAML SSO to the XMS
- Configuring ShareFile Enterprise on the XMS
Pubblico di destinazione
This course is designed for IT professionals, systems engineers, server administrators, and Citrix Partners who need to know how to deploy a XenMobile Enterprise solution.
Citrix course materials are only available to delegates in e-courseware format. Delegates will be provided with instructions on how to access their e-courseware on day one of the event. Those delegates who are attending via either virtual or extended classroom will be required to provide either three monitors (to view courseware, labs and instructor demos simultaneously) or two monitors and a mobile device. Delegates will be required to have an active TCC (Training.Citrix.com) account in order to access course materials and labs.
Please set up Your TCC account up in advance of the course using the following link:
Please note: It is highly recommended that the delegate uses a personal email address (rather than company email) to set up their TCC account. If you do not wish to reference your company name when setting up your TCC account we recommend you use ‘EDUCALC’ as reference.
Should you encounter any issues in setting up your TCC account please ensure that you raise this directly with Citrix in advance of your event by visiting http://training.citrix.com then on the home page click, Help, then select Classroom Support, and submit a Critical or High priority request notifying Citrix of the course start date.
Citrix recommends that students bring a mobile device (iPhone, Android or Windows device) to complete device enrollment and Worx-related exercises. This device should not be enrolled in another MDM solution, or would need to be unenrolled in order to use it to complete the mobile device-specific class exercises.