Get your Microsoft: Designing and Implementing Cloud Data Platform Solutions training and certificationâ€Żin just 2 days and learn more than you could imagine.
On this accelerated 2 day Designing and Implementing Cloud Data Platform Solutions certification course, youâ€™ll learn the skills to design and implement cloud data platform solutions with Microsoft Data Platform – using SQL Server on-premises.
You’ll learn to design and implement scalable solutions using both on-premises and Microsoft Azure cloud-based solutions. You’ll learn how to deliver a high availability and disaster resistant cloud solution to your business, 50% faster than traditional training.
Through Insoftâ€™s unique Lecture | Lab | Review technique, your Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) will immerse you in topics teaching you the skills to:
- Design and implement solutions on Azure using SQL Server
- Design and implement solutions on Azure using SQL Database
- Design and implement security, access and auditing for cloud data platform solutions
- Design highly scalable mission critical solutions using the Microsoft Data Platform
- Design and implement cloud data platform solutions.
- You will be prepared for exam 70-473: Designing and Implementing Cloud Data Platform Solutions. Youâ€™ll sit this exam on site at Insoftâ€™s training centre as part of the course. Covered by our Certification Guarantee.
The Designing and Implementing Cloud Data Platform Solutions certification is for those looking to improve and validate their knowledge and skills designing and implementing Microsoft data platform solutions. If you are a database professional looking to enhance your SQL Server skills with hybrid solutions and cloud solution architecture using the Microsoft Data Platform, this course is ideal.
At Insoft, we know your time is valuable. Thatâ€™s why we give you the opportunity to gain your Designing and Implementing Cloud Data Platform Solutions training and certification in just 2 days. We provide the best conditions for you to learn and pass your exam.
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 2 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Insoft’s unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and retain knowledge.
Sitting your Designing and Implementing Cloud Data Platform Solutions course with Insoft means:
- YouÂ´ll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get trained and certified faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, exam, accommodation, meals and transportation service.
- The Certification Guarantee allows you to train again for free, if you do not pass first time. You only pay for any exams and labs, and accommodation.
The correspondent training has been retired.
40441A: Designing and Implementing Cloud Data Platform Solutions
Module 1: Microsoft Cloud Data Platform Overview
This module provides an overview of the Microsoft Data Platform Solutions in Hybrid and Cloud based scenarios. The module provides an overview of offerings and capabilities.
- Microsoft Cloud Data Platform
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Common Tools
- Cloud Data Offerings
- Data Visualisations
- Cortana Analytics Suite
Module 2: Implement SQL Server on Azure VM
This module with a hands-on-lab describes the core capabilities of running SQL Server in a virtual machine environment (IAAS) on Azure.
- Virtual machine components
- Storage Architecture
- Azure deployment models
- Virtual machine tiers
- Virtual machine deployments
- Deployment scenarios
- Move existing workloads
- Connecting to Azure VMs
- Domain joining VMs
- VM best practices
Lab : SQL Server in Azure VMs
Module 3: Implement SQL Database
This module with a hands-on-lab describes the core capabilities of implementing data platform solutions using SQL Database on Azure. The module provides details in service tiers and offerings.
- What is SQL Database
- Data tiers/ Elastic data tiers
- Scalability Options
- Elastic Databases
- Elastic Database Tools
- SQL Database performance
- Service Tier Advisor
Lab : Implementing SQL Database
Module 4: SQL Database High Availability and disaster recovery
This module with a hands-on lab describes high availability and disaster recovery scenarios with SQL Database.
- Business Continuity with SQL Database
- SQL Database HA/DR
- SQL Database Backup Solutions
- SQL Database Replication Scenarios
Lab : SQL Database HA/DR
Module 5: Hybrid HA/DR scenarios with SQL Server
This module with a hands-on lab exercise describes the design of high available, scalable data platform solutions on-premises, in the cloud and in hybrid cloud scenarios using SQL Server on premises and with Azure VMs.
- HA/DR deployment architectures
- AlwaysOn availability groups
- AlwaysOn Failover Clustering
- Database Mirroring
- Log Shipping
- Backup to Azure
- Managed Backups
- SQL Server data files on Azure
Lab : Implement HA/DR with SQL Server in Azure VMs
Module 6: Design and Implement Security
This module with a hands-on-lab describes the security features and capabilities in SQL Server in Azure VMs and SQL Database including firewalls and auditing.
- SQL Database Security Approach
- SQL Database Firewall Security
- SQL Database Active Directory Integration
- Row Level Security
- Dynamic Data Masking
- Auditing and Threat Detection
Lab : Design and Implement SQL Database Security
Module 7: Monitor and manage implementations on Azure
This module with a hands-on-lab focuses on management and deployment, monitoring for performance of SQL Database and SQL Server in Azure VMs.
- Azure Automation Capabilities
- SQL Monitoring and Management
- Operational Insights
Lab : Monitoring and manage implementations
Module 8: Design and implement database solutions for SQL Server and SQL Database
This module covers design and architecture scenarios for implementation of database solutions using the Microsoft Cloud Data Platform. This module introduces key scenarios to discuss with classroom attendees in order to build out the right architecture and infrastructure based on architecture and business requirements.
- Case Study – SQL Server Hybrid Scenario
- Case Study – Lift and Shift
Students must have a good understanding of SQL Server and pre-existing MCSE Data Platform certification or equivalent professional.
Do you have what it takes?
WeÂ´ll help you decide â€“ Call us to discuss your technical background, experience and qualifications to determine how we can help you succeed in this Insoft programme.
Just call us and speak to one of our enrolment consultants.