When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Create custom, reusable Lightning Components and Applications.
- Surface Lightning Components and Applications in Salesforce.
- Build a responsive application that runs in Salesforce1 and Lightning Experience.
- Define input forms with client-side data validation.
- Build Lightning applications that enable a user to search, read, and update data from a Salesforce org.
- Make Lightning Components available to other developers through unmanaged packages.
- Theme your application by customizing the Salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS).
Introducing Lightning Components and Applications
- Using HTML5 and Lightning Components to Develop Apps
- Defining a Lightning Application
- Defining a Simple Component
- Handling User Events
- Using Helpers for Complex Client-Side Event Handling
- Documenting a Component
- Using OOTB Lightning Input Components
- Working with Apex
- Debugging and Troubleshooting Your App
Surfacing a Component
- Surfacing Lightning Components
- Surfacing Components in Salesforce1 and Lightning Experience
- Building Lightning Pages with Components and App Builder
- Using Lightning Components in Visualforce Pages with Lightning
- Installing and Managing Components from AppExchange
- Packaging a Component for Distribution
Implementing Navigation and Layouts
- Working with SLDSX Components
- Using the SLDSX Tab Panel
- Implementing Buttons and Button Groups with SLDS
- Implementing a â€śDeck of Cardsâ€ť Layout
- Using the SLDS/SLDSX Grid System
- Implementing Menus with SLDS
Building Advanced Components
- Accessing the Component Body
- Dynamically Instantiating and Destroying Component Instances
- Localizing Content
- Defining and Handling Nested Sub-tags
- Raising Events and Defining Public Methods
- Raising Salesforce1 Events
- Using Renderers
- Writing Device-Specific Code
- Using Inheritance
Working with Data
- Implementing Forms
- Validating Input Data
- Implementing a Query-by-Example System
- Viewing and Editing Salesforce Records
- Waiting for Server Requests to Complete
Theming your Apps
- Applying Colors and Typography
- Introducing Sass and SLDS Design Tokens
- Using Compass to Improve Browser Compatibility and Performance
Pubblico di destinazione
Programming Lightning Components is ideal for independent software vendors (ISVs) and web application developers who want to produce custom Lightning Components and Applications that run in Lightning Experience, Salesforce1, or hybrid mobile applications that extend the Salesforce App Cloud.