This is a 5-day instructor-led course presented by training partners to system engineers and customers who will be involved with day-to-day interaction with the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (CCE) product. This course will give you an understanding of the Cisco Unified CCE deployment capabilities, processes, fault tolerance, installation, and basic troubleshooting. You will accomplish this by installing the Cisco Unified CCE software and introducing Cisco Unified CCE troubleshooting tools.
New version available:
After you complete this course you will be able to:
- Demonstrate an overall understanding of the Cisco Unified CCE system, processes, and its environment.
- Install and configure a Cisco Unified CCE system Create routing options using an external SQL database and an Application Gateway.
- Install and configure Cisco Outbound Option.
- Install and utilize Cisco Support Tools, Cisco Analysis Manager, and Cisco Unified Intelligence Center.
- Module 1: Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Overview.
- Module 2: Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Component Architecture.
- Module 3: Installing Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise.
- Module 4: Database and Application Driven Routing Options.
- Module 5: Installing Cisco Outbound Option.
- Module 6: Reporting and Maintenance Tools.
Pubblico di destinazione
- Channel Partner / Reseller
Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and Active Directory Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v1.0