In this three-day class, students will learn how to implement, troubleshoot, and centrally manage an enterprise security infrastructure composed of multiple FortiGate devices.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Integrate FortiManager, FortiAnalyzer, and multiple FortiGate devices using Fortinetâ€™s security fabric
- Centralize the management and monitoring of network security events
- Optimize FortiGate resources
- Diagnose and monitor user traffic using FortiGate debug tools
- Troubleshoot issues with conserve mode, high CPU, firewall policies, session helpers, IPsec, FortiGuard, content inspection, routing, and HA
- Harden the enterprise services
- Simultaneously deploy IPsec tunnels to multiple sites using the FortiManager VPN console
- Configure ADVPN to enable on-demand VPN tunnels between sites
- Combine OSPF and BGP to route the enterprise traffic
- Enterprise Firewall
- FortiOS Architecture
- System Troubleshooting
- Traffic and Session Monitoring
- Central Management
- Web Filtering
Pubblico di destinazione
Networking and security professionals involved in the design, administration, and support of an enterprise security infrastructure using FortiGate devices.
This course assumes advanced knowledge of networking, and extensive hands-on experience working with FortiGate, FortiManager, and FortiAnalyzer.
- Knowledge of network protocols
- Knowledge of network security concepts
- FortiGate I and FortiGate II