Acquiring knowledge on evolution from LTE Network towardÂ LTE-Advanced new solutions. The course examines the evolutionÂ described into release 10, 11 and 12 of 3GPP standardÂ recommendations for access network and 4G core network.Â Network architecture and LTE-A equipments performance areÂ thoroughly treated along with the interaction between LTE-A/LTE Rel.9 and other wireless technologies, like WiFi.
- LTE to LTE-A evolution
- LTE Rel.9 Functions and procedures
- LTE Rel.9 Terminal equipments
- Self configuration functions
- Network Enhancements
- LTE-Advanced Rel 10
- UE cathegories for LTE-Advanced
- Frequency aggregation
- Enhanced MIMO Rel.9 and 10
- Resources Scheduling
- Multi-cluster transmission
- Backhauling and Relaying
- HeNBs network design
- LTE-A backhauling
- 4G and WiFi access integration
- Self Optimization Procedures
- Enhancements LTE-A Rel.11 and 12
Pubblico di destinazione
The course is particularly intended forÂ engineer and technical staff who work inÂ developing and management next generationÂ Mobile Networks.
Good Knowledge of LTE Radio AccessÂ Architecture.