In this 1-day course, you will learn how to use the standalone FortiClient feature and deploy and provision using the FortiClient EMS solution.
In interactive labs, you will explore the FortiClient installation, and how to create the custom installer and standalone client provisioning. You will also explore EMS components, database management, operation modes, how to deploy FortiClient, and more. These administration fundamentals will provide you with a solid understanding of how to implement and manage endpoint security.
- FortiClient EMS 6.0
- FortiClient 6.0
This course is intended to help participants prepare for the FortiClient Specialist exam. The NSE 5 – Network Security Analyst certification requires passing at least two NSE 5 Specialist exams.
After completing this course you should be able to:
- Identify when and why you need endpoint security
- Identify FortiClient features and modes
- Provision and deploy standalone FortiClient
- Identify FortiClient EMS components
- Understand FortiClient EMS administration and database management
- Provision and deploy FortiClient using FortiClient EMS
- Diagnostic tool and troubleshooting of FortiClient and FortiClient EMS
- Introduction to FortiClient
- Provision and Deploy a Standalone FortiClient
- FortiClient Enterprise Management System (EMS)
- FortiClient Deployment and Provisioning Using FortiClient EMS
- Diagnostics and Troubleshooting
Pubblico di destinazione
Networking and security professionals involved in the management, configuration, and administration of FortiClient endpoints used to secure their organizationsâ€™ devices should attend this course.
Participants should have a thorough understanding of endpoint solutions.