In this 3-day class, you will learn how to isolate and fix the most common issues in networks with FortiGate.
In interactive labs, you will explore how to configure BGP and OSPF, and to resolve misconfigurations and improve performance.
- This course prepares you for the NSE 7 certification exam.
New Version Available:
After completing FortiGate III course, you will be able to:
- Monitor traffic passing through FortiGate
- Optimize FortiGate memory usage
- Diagnose using FortiGate tools such as the built-in sniffer and “diagnose debug flow” command
- Monitor statistics for user traffic, traffic shaping, user authentication, IPsec, web proxy, BGP, OSPF and HA
- Troubleshoot issues with conserve mode, high CPU, firewall policies, session helpers, user authentication, IPsec, FortiGuard, UTM inspection, explicit web proxy, routing, and HA
- Describe the processing flow of FortiGate packet inspection
- Configure FortiGate for external BGP and OSPF
- Troubleshooting Concepts
- System Resources
- Network Troubleshooting
- Firewall Policies
- Firewall Authentication
- IPsec VPN
- Security Profiles
- Explicit Web Proxy
- Operation Modes
- External BGP
Pubblico di destinazione
- Networking and security professionals involved in the administration and support of a security infrastructure using FortiGate appliances.This course assumes advanced knowledge of networking and FortiGate-specific fundamentals. As a result, if you are new to FortiGate, we do not recommend that you skipÂ FortiGate IÂ and FortiGate II