This training course covers the features of HP Intelligent Management Center Software Platform (IMC). This course will teach a learner how IMC can be used for: Fault Management; Configuration and Change Management; Accounting Management; Performance Management; Security Management in a manner consistent with the OSI Management Framework. In this course learners will get hands on experience using IMC to manage ComWare and ProVision products as well as products from 3rd party vendors like Cisco, Microsoft and VMWare.
This seminar is aimed at Network Engineers and Managers who are planning to use or considering HP IMC to manage their multi-vendor network. Learn about why HP IMC is uniquely positioned to manage next generation data center networks.
- Delivering Network Availability with IMC.
- Maximize Network Availability with Efficient Workflow.
- Configuring Communication between IMC and Devices.
- Optimizing Polling.
- Customizing the User Experience.
- Maintaining Device Configurations.
- Enforcing Configuration Compliance.
- Managing VLANs Effectively.
- Designing Your Network Management Architecture for Success.
- Securing access to IMC.
- Discovering Network Topology.
- Maximize Productivity with Focused Alarms.
- Configuration Management Best Practices.
- Automating Software Version Control.
- Streamlining ACL Management.
- Managing Virtual Resources.
Pubblico di destinazione
- Network Engineers and Administrators.
- Network Architects and Consultants.
Learners should have experience in the networking field to get the most from this seminar.