The training will review, and use case study lab exercises to expand the skills of Storage Architects to consult, design and propose solutions in the HP Converged Storage portfolio. The training enables a Storage Architect to identify and translate business requirements into a multi-site storage solution design that supports deduplication and back-up/recovery solutions for information protection and storage solutions for information retention.
After completing this course, you will be able to:-
- Architect and Design
- Complex HP Replication and Recovery Solutions
- Converged and Virtualized HP Multisite Storage Solutions
- Describe the Fundamental Architecture and Technology of HP Enterprise Solutions.
- Complex HP Multi-site High Availability SAN Configurations
- HP Converged Storage Solutions for ITaaS (IT as a Service)
- Identify Opportunities to expand and extend HP Multisite Disaster Recovery and Availability Solutions.
Pubblico di destinazione
Senior storage architects who lead a team designing storage environments and who desire to leverage HP Converged Storage Systems in multi-site environments. This individual should have an average of 3-5 years experience designing and acrhitecting storage solutions in multi-vendor environment. This training is important for storage IT professional of HP channel partners, HP pre-sales employees and enterprise level organisations who eed to credibly design and propose tailored storage solutions to most effectively meet enterprise level, or multi-site, business needs with optimum ROI.
Current and active HP ASE â€“ Storage Solutions Architect V1 certification