This course is based on the 3 day 5S00004K workshop provided by the Avaya University and will help towards the ACSS credential ACSS-3001
- Construction of call flows that include Database Actions, Text to Speech Actions and System Variables.
- Creating Campaigns, accessing the Campaign Web Component
- Conditions and User Variables
- Use of UMS/WebVoicemail
- Configuration to support voicemail to email
- Use of the VoicemailPro diagnostic tools
- Installation of Contact Store
- Using VoicemailPro in an SCN, Backup VoicemailPro
- Mobility / Remote Worker
- Working with the System SD card
- Practical use of the System Status Application and System Monitor
The content of this course builds on the basic IP Office knowledge and experience of installation / maintenance personnel to provide an understanding of Advanced Voicemail Pro facilities, Contact Store and practical use of diagnostic tools.