McAfeeÂ® Advanced Threat Defense enables organizations to detect advanced targeted attacks and convert threat information into immediate action and protection. Unlike traditional sandboxes, it includes additional inspection capabilities that broaden detection and expose evasive threats. In this course, you will learn how to set up and administer a McAfee Advanced Threat Defense solution, as well as integrate it with other IntelÂ® Security solutions for sharing of threat intelligence across the network infrastructure.
- Describe the solution, including key features, benefits, and enhancements within this latest release.
- Plan the deployment.
Installing and Setting up McAfee Advanced Threat Defense
- Ensure appliance is installed, configure initial appliance settings, and verify the web application is accessible.
Navigating the Web Interface
- Log in to and navigate the web application, identify commonly used web application, pages and command line interface, and become familiar with interface conventions and controls.
Configuring Appliance Settings
- Configure and manage McAfee Advanced Threat Defense appliance settings, as necessary. For example: user accounts, external servers, telemetry, and web certificates.
Creating Analyzer Virtual Machines
- Identify how to create an analyzer virtual machine for a supported operating system, upload and convert a virtual machine disk (VMDK) file, and view log files to monitor the status.
Managing Virtual Machine and Analyzer Profiles
- Create and manage analyzer virtual machine (VM) profiles.
- Submit content for analysis, interpret the results, generate reports, and manage the whitelist and blacklist.
Configuring an Advanced Threat Defense Cluster
- Configure and manage an Advanced Threat Defense Â cluster.
Managing Content and Software
- Manage security content and software updates and upgrades.
- Identify and use resources and tools helpful for basic troubleshooting.
Integration and Threat Information Sharing
- Integrate other McAfee solutions with Advanced Threat Defense, benefits of integration, and integrate selected McAfee solutions for deeper analysisÂ andÂ threatÂ information sharing.
- Solution Overview
- Planning the Deployment
- Installing and Setting Up McAfee Advanced Threat Defense
- Navigating the Web Interface
- Configuring Appliance Settings
- Creating Analyzer Virtual Machines
- Managing Virtual Machine and Analyzer Profiles
- Analyzing Malware
- Configuring an Advanced Threat Defense Â Cluster
- Managing Content and Software
- Basic Troubleshooting
- McAfee Network Security Platform Integration
- McAfee Web Gateway Integration
- McAfee Email Gateway Integration
- McAfee Enterprise Security Manager Integration
- McAfee ePolicy OrchestratorÂ® (McAfee ePOâ„˘) software Integration
- McAfee Data Layer Exchange Fundamentals
- McAfee Data Exchange Layer (DXL) Deployment and Use
- McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange Fundamentals
- McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange Deployment and Use
- Active Response Fundamentals, Management, and Use
Pubblico di destinazione
- This course is intended for system and network administrators, security personnel, auditors, and/or consultants concerned with system endpoint security.
- Solid knowledge of Windows and system administration, network technologies.
- Solid knowledge of computer security, command line syntax, malware/anti-malware, virus/antivirus, and web technologies.
- Prior experience with one or more of these McAfee solutions: McAfee ePO software, McAfee Network Security Platform, and/or McAfee Web Gateway Integration.