Get yourâ€ŻMicrosoft Dynamics 365 for Sales training and certificationâ€Żin just 3 days and learn more than you could imagine.
On this Microsoft Dynamics 365 for sales course, youÂ´ll gain an understanding of the following topics:
- Create a Customer Organizational Structure
- Manage Leads and Opportunities
- Manage Relationship and Sales Analysis
- Manage the Sales Process
- Improve Sales performance
- Manage Customer Information
During your 3-day Certification and Training Programme, you will live, learn, and take the exams at one of our state-of-the-art education centres.
At Insoft, we know your time is valuable. Thatâ€™s why we give you the opportunity to gain your Microsoft Dynamics 365 for sales training and certification in just 3 days. We provide the best conditions for you to learn.
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 3 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Insoft’s unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and retain knowledge and pass your exams.
Sitting your Microsoft Dynamics 365 for sales course with Insoft means:
- YouÂ´ll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get Microsoft Dynamics 365 for sales trained and certified faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, exams, transportation service, accommodation and meals.
- The Certification Guarantee allows you to train again for free, if you do not pass first time. You only pay for any exams and labs, and accommodation.
The exam for this course measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below.
Manage Relationship and Sales Analysis
Manage relationship intelligence
- Provision and configure Relationship Insights to integrate with Exchange, create and prioritize actions and tasks, track interactions, manage sales communication
Manage relationship analysis
- Provision and configure relationship intelligence, create actionable and productivity cards by using Relationship Assistant
Integrate email with Dynamics 365 Sales
- Track interactions with a specific email; manage sales relationships through statistical analysis of email activity, untracked emails and performance activities; manage sales relationships with Email Engagement; use engagement analytics and Auto-capture
Manage sales by using sales analysis tools
- Improve sales tracking by using Advanced Find, editable grids and built-in reports; export data to Excel in both static and dynamic processes; export Excel templates
- Manage the Sale Process
Manage the business process flow
- Manage the tasks required of each state in the Business Process Flow, create territories and assign them to managers and sales staff, configure currency and exchange rates
Manage Products by using the Product Catalog
- Manage prices lists, discount lists and unit groups; create, maintain and clone products; manage the product lifecycle
Manage price structures
- Create price lists, create discount list models, assign currencies to products
Manage product relationships
- Identify product relationships, differentiate product relationships by family units, customize properties for all products, identify and bundle related products
Manage sales transactional records
- Create price and revenue structures with inclusion of line items, currency rates, exchange rates, and write-in products; manage the quote lifecycle; create and manage quotes, orders, and invoices
- Improve Sales Performance
- Create manageable and measurable goals, delineate goals by fiscal periods, specify definitions and goal metric records, analyze individual and organizational progress by creating goal hierarchies, use rollup queries
Manage visual tools with Sales Analysis
- Create documents and templates, integrate charts and dashboards
- Manage Customer Information
Operate Dynamics 365 sales functions
- Identify and define the functional areas of Dynamics 365 Sales, model relationships and records in Microsoft Dynamics 365, access Dynamics 365 Sales through various client access methods, utilize the help center
Perform data management
- Create customers and contacts within 365 Sales, enforce customer relationship by using activity types, use views and global searches
Perform lifecycle management
- Utilize leads, convert leads into customers in the lead life cycle, perform opportunity management, manage cases
Our course participants come from varied backgrounds and have different attributes.
To make sure you have the best possible chances of benefitting from the course, we are available for you to discuss your goals and general expectations to your learning and results.
Generally though, we do recommend that you have:
- A working knowledge of Dynamics CRM 2011 or later versions
- Understanding of Sales Processes within businesses
Do you have what it takes?
WeÂ´ll help you decide â€“ Call us to discuss your technical background, experience and qualifications to determine how we can help you succeed in this Insoft course.
Just call us and speak to one of our enrollment consultants.