Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent training in just 3 days.
You’ll be introduced to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent concepts and learn how to setup, configure and use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent.
You will get hands-on experience in setting up and configuring Talent through the lab exercises.
On this Microsoft Dynamics 365 course you’ll focus on administering Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent. You’ll also gain an understanding of the following Dynamics 365 for Talent topics:
- Understand key HR and Talent concepts
- Understand how to setup and configure Talent
- Understand the capabilities of Talent
- How to use LinkedIn for recruitment
- Understand the Talent Attract app
- Understand the Talent Onboard app
- How Dynamics 365 for Talent integrates with other Dynamics 365 applications
This course provides the knowledge required to setup, configure and manage Dynamics 365 for Talent.
The focus is on the using and understanding the functionality of Talent and how it can be used within an HR organisation
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 3 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment.
Sitting your Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent course with Insoft means:
- You’ll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get trained faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, accommodation, meals and transportation service.
The Curriculum for this course will focus on the following topics:
- Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent
- Setup and Configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent
- Personnel Management
- Organisation Management
- Compensation Management
- Compliance Management
- Benefits Management
- Performance Management
- Learning Management
- Leave and Absence Management
- Employee Self-Service
- People Analytics
- Attract app
- Onboarding app
- Security Administration
- System Administration
- Business Process Flows
- Integration with Operations
- Tools and third-party services
A working knowledge of using Dynamics 365 for Sales.
Basic knowledge of Marketing concepts.
Do you have what it takes?
WeÂ´ll help you decide â€“ Call us to discuss your technical background, experience and qualifications to determine how we can help you succeed in this Insoft course.
Just call us and speak to one of our enrolment consultants.