A student will learn how to manage the design and plan the implementation of cloud architectures as needed to function as a Certified Cloud Master. Concepts such as cloud security, encryption and maintenance will also be approached.
- Plan a cloud solutions architecture.
- Select Amazon Web Services Building Blocks.
- Select AWS infrastructure components.
- Select Rackspace Cloud features and components.
- Select Microsoft Azure features and components.
- Manage hardware requirements and constraints.
- Select operating systems for cloud solutions.
- Determine database support for applications.
- Select middleware to meet application performance requirements.
- Determine licensing requirements for cloud services.
- Protect business continuity.
- Secure data with encryption.
- Secure access to cloud services.
- Secure data in transit and at rest.
- Monitor security.
- Manage volume.
- Manage the application experience.
- Manage business requirements for cloud solutions.
Lesson 1: Assessing Cloud Solution Options
- Topic A: Overview of Cloud Computing Technologies and Roles
- Topic B: Determine the Type of Cloud Service Model
- Topic C: Determine the Type of Cloud Implementation
Lesson 2: Preparing for Cloud Migration
- Topic A: Manage Cloud Migration Risks
- Topic B: Assemble a Cloud Team
- Topic C: Document Cloud Project Information
Lesson 3: Determining Technical Requirements
- Topic A: Determine Operating System Requirements
- Topic B: Identify Application Requirements
Lesson 4: Evaluating Cloud Service Components
- Topic A: Evaluate Cloud Computing Facilities
- Topic B: Evaluate Cloud Compute Components
- Topic C: Evaluate Cloud Storage and Delivery Components
- Topic D: Evaluate Virtualization Software
- Topic E: Evaluate Cloud Management Platform Components
Lesson 5: Selecting AWS Infrastructure Components
- Topic A: Select for Data Center Requirements
- Topic B: Select AWS Compute Components
- Topic C: Select AWS Networking Components
- Topic D: Select AWS Storage and Content Delivery Components
- Topic E: Select AWS Management and Monitoring Solutions
- Topic F: Evaluate AWS PaaS Features
Lesson 6: Determining Database Requirements
- Topic A: Define Database Requirements
- Topic B: Select AWS Database Services
Lesson 7: Selecting Rackspace Cloud Features and Components
- Topic A: Select Rackspace Cloud Compute and Network Components
- Topic B: Select Rackspace Cloud Database Components
- Topic C: Select Rackspace Cloud Storage
- Topic D: Monitor Rackspace Solutions with Cloud Analytics
Lesson 8: Selecting Microsoft Azure Features and Components
- Topic A: Select Azure Compute and Network Services
- Topic B: Select Azure Database Services
- Topic C: Select Azure Storage Services
- Topic D: Select Azure App Services
- Topic E: Select Azure Monitoring Solutions
Lesson 9: Determining Licensing and SLA Requirements
- Topic A: Determine Licensing Requirements for Cloud Solutions
- Topic B: Evaluate SLAs
Lesson 10: Designing Scalable Cloud Solutions
- Topic A: Evaluate Scaling Options
- Topic B: Manage Compute Resources
- Topic C: Manage Memory Usage for Cloud Solutions
- Topic D: Manage Storage for Cloud Solutions
- Topic E: Manage Network Components
Lesson 11: Providing Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Topic A: Protect Cloud Data
- Topic B: Ensure Business Continuity
- Topic C: Plan for Disaster Recovery
Lesson 12: Securing Data in the Cloud
- Topic A: Use Encryption to Secure Data
- Topic B: Secure Data-in-Transit
- Topic C: Secure Data-at-Rest
Lesson 13: Securing Access to Cloud Services
- Topic A: Evaluate Perimeter Security Requirements
- Topic B: Define Authentication Requirements
- Topic C: Define Security Event Processes
Lesson 14: Presenting Your Cloud Migration Plan
- Topic A: Apply Presentation Fundamentals
- Topic B: Create a Cloud Migration Presentation
- Topic C: Deliver a Cloud Migration Presentation
Pubblico di destinazione
- This course is designed for system administrators who wish to plan, design, and implement cloud services for their organizations. This includes the ability understand cloud solution features, capabilities, and components offered by cloud provides at a deep level so as to design cloud and hybrid solutions for application deployment and infrastructure scenarios. Cloud architects must also evaluate, and plan for the appropriate compute, network, database, and security components to build a solution that meets the needs of their organization. In addition, they must secure, monitor, and optimize those solutions.
To ensure your success in this course you should have experience with basic client and server deployment, configuration, and use. You should also be familiar with evaluating, implementing, accessing, administering cloud services, including Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solutions. You should also have experience deploying applications to and managing applications in cloud environments.
You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following Logical Operations courses: