This 2-day course teaches students how to ensure a safe use of the Web and applications with Check Pointâ€™s Secure Web Gateway.
- Identify and block malware
- Block access to dangerous websites
- Control access to applications and websites by person
- Apply Intrusion Prevention
- Investigate App Control and URL Filtering security events
- Define advanced security policy configurations
- Protect your network from threats on the Web
- Develop a corporate web and application profile
- Get 360 degree visibility of your security profile and events
- Monitor suspicious network activities and analyze attacks
- Block high bandwidth apps and URLs
- Attendees must have basic knowledge of networking, Windows Server and/or UNIX skills, and Internet and TCP/IP experience.