Master the art of writing functions in the Tandem Advanced Command Language (TACL) progam in this 5-day course. Through student projects and hands-on labs, you will gain valuable experience with TACL programming. After completing this course, you will be able to write macros and routines, perform file I/O, use structured data, and write server functions.
- Overview of TACL features.
- Directories and segments.
- Writing functions-macros.
- Writing functions – #LOOP.
- Writing functions – debugging.
- Writing functions – routines.
- Inline processing.
- Define process.
- Using DEFINEs.
- TACL variables.
- Editing variables.
- Writing functions – #IF.
- Writing functions – #CASE.
- Writing functions â€“ file I/O.
- Using structures.
- Writing functions â€“ server files.
- Writing functions â€“ exception.
Pubblico di destinazione
- System programmers.
- System and network managers.
- Application designers,
- Application programmers.
- System analysts.
- Data communications programmers and analysts.
- Concepts and Facilities course.
- Knowledge of at least one other programming language..
- At least six months of programming experience.