Acquiring the knowledge to understand and manage Voice andÂ other cutting edge Multimedia services over LTE. The course analyzes as a whole the Network Elements, the interfacesÂ and the call procedures used in the LTE network. End-to-endÂ voice, videoconference and messages services Call Flow areÂ discussed during the training presentation.
- LTE Core Network architecture
- eNodeB, MME, Serving GW and HSS functions
- PDN Gateway and ePS Bearers
- GTP and Diameter interfaces
- VoLTE-VoLTE call flows
- VoLTE-PSTN user call
- SIP Control Plane
- VoLTE Roaming scenarios
- PDN-GW and IMS Visited
- VoLTE CS Fallback end-to-end call flows
- Videocall: standalone or post audiocall
- SMS over IP
- Instant Messaging
- RCS: Rich Communication Suite
- Charging interface management on PCRF and Charging GW
Pubblico di destinazione
Technical personnel and network engineersÂ involved in deployment andÂ management of the new generation ofÂ mobile core networks.
UMTS network architecture and protocolsÂ good skills.