NSE 6 Network Security Specialist
- Formazione Corsi Tecnici Fortinet
- Certificazioni Fortinet
- Channel Partner Program
- Network Security Expert – 1
- Network Security Expert – 2
- Network Security Expert – 3
- Network Security Expert – 4
- Network Security Expert – 5
- Network Security Expert – 6
- Network Security Expert – 7
- Network Security Expert – 8
The NSE 6 training prepares you for the Network Security Specialist certification. It recognises your skills with The Secure Fabric products beyond the firewall.
The NSE 6 training is the specialist level of the Fortinet NSE Certification program.
Who Should Attempt the NSE 6 Certification?
Network and security professionals involved in managing and supporting specific Fortinet security products.
As an official Fortinet Authorised Training Centre, Insoft Services provides course materials and instructions used in Fortinet-delivered training.
Recommended training to pass the NSE 6 exam:
|Integrated and Cloud Wireless|
NSE 6 Program Requirements
As an official Fortinet Authorised Training Centre, Insoft Services provides course materials and instructions used in Fortinet-delivered training. The NSE 6 certification requires passing a minimum of any four Fortinet specialist exams:
- FortiADC 5.2 Specialist
- FortiAuthenticator 5.4 Specialist
- FortiDDoS 4.5 Specialist
- FortiMail 6.0 Specialist
- FortiWeb 5.6 Specialist
- Integrated and Cloud Wireless FortiOS 6.0
- FortiWLC 8.2 Specialist
Fortinet specialist exams are hosted at Pearson VUE testing centres worldwide.
The corresponding courses to each of these technologies are highly recommended, but not required, to take the exams.
About the NSE 6 Exams
In order to earn the NSE 6 certification, you should pass four or more specialist exams.
- Language: English (some exams are also offered in Japanese)
- Available at: Pearson VUE testing centres worldwide
- Number of questions: 15 (the newer exams have 30 questions)
- The time allowed to complete: 30 minutes total test time for 15-question exams and 60 minutes for 30-question exams
- Scoring method: Answers must be 100% correct for credit; no partial credit is given. There are no deductions for incorrect answers.
- Type of questions: Multiple choices and multiple select
- The time required between attempts: 15 days
- Transcript and Certificate: After passing the exam, the candidates Fortinet NSE Institute transcript is updated within five business days, and they will be able to download a printable certificate from the NSE Institute
- Candidates can renew their NSE 6 certification by taking the current NSE 6 exams at a Pearson Vue Testing Center.
- Obtaining NSE 7 certification automatically renews a candidateâ€™s NSE 6 certification (NSE 6 level not the areas of specializations) if their NSE 6 certification has not expired.
- Obtaining NSE 8 certification automatically renews a candidateâ€™s NSE 6 certification for the specialisations they earned originally, even if their NSE 6 certification has expired.
How to Enrol in NSE 6 Training?
The NSE program offers flexible delivery options:
- On-site training
- Instructor-led training
- Virtual instructor-led training
- Self-paced training with facilitated labs
To enrol in an on-site or virtual instructor-led training, contact our customer services team: